Dental Implants in Golders Green, North London
If you're looking dental implants near you in Golders Green from trusted and experienced specialists who provide excellent service at affordable prices, then you've come to the right place.
Our highly skilled dental implant team is led by clinic partner Dr Ellie Bergin (GDC No: 76585), who has 15 years of extensive experience in successfully performing implants for patients around Golders Green and North London.
All our dentists are registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) and our clinic is monitored and regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), so you can be confident that you will receive the very best dental care.
How much do dental implants cost in Golders Green?
To keep this treatment as affordable as possible, we have ensured our dental implant prices are extremely competitive when compared to other expert implantologists in Golders Green.
Therefore, our dental implant prices start from £2,500.
Why is it important to use dental implants?
Missing a tooth can be a devastating experience, especially if it is located in the smile zone at the front where your tooth gap is exposed. It can be very embarrassing and make you want to hide your smile and lose confidence. If it is a back tooth, it can also be very upsetting, for example when eating.
Did you realise that by not replacing the missing tooth you can detrimentally affect all of your teeth? Often, you also can’t enjoy food or chew it properly.
But, there is a durable and long lasting solution... You can easily put a new tooth or more teeth in by placing a dental implant.
What are the benefits of dental implants?
Dental implants offer several benefits compared to other tooth replacement options. Here are some of the key advantages of dental implants:
- Improved Appearance: Dental implants are designed to look and feel like natural teeth. They are customized to match your existing teeth in terms of shape, color, and size, enhancing your overall smile and facial aesthetics.
- Enhanced Functionality: Dental implants function just like natural teeth, allowing you to bite and chew with ease. Unlike dentures, which can slip or cause discomfort while eating, implants provide stability and restore full biting force.
- Long-lasting Solution: With proper care and maintenance, dental implants have the potential to last a lifetime. They are made of durable materials like titanium, which integrates with the jawbone, providing a strong foundation for the artificial tooth.
- Preservation of Jawbone: When a tooth is lost, the underlying jawbone can start to deteriorate over time due to lack of stimulation. Dental implants act as artificial tooth roots, stimulating the jawbone and preventing bone loss. This helps maintain the natural structure of the face and prevents the sunken appearance that can occur with missing teeth.
- Speech Improvement: Missing teeth or poorly fitting dentures can affect your speech and pronunciation. Dental implants eliminate these problems, allowing you to speak naturally without any slurring or mumbling.
- Convenience and Comfort: Dental implants become a permanent part of your mouth, eliminating the need for removal and cleaning like with dentures. There's no need for messy adhesives or worrying about your teeth slipping out, giving you greater convenience and peace of mind.
- Adjacent Teeth Preservation: Traditional tooth-supported bridges require grinding down the adjacent healthy teeth to support the bridge. Dental implants, on the other hand, do not rely on adjacent teeth for support, preserving their natural structure.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants don't require any special cleaning techniques. You can brush and floss them just like your natural teeth, contributing to better oral hygiene and reducing the risk of gum disease and tooth decay.
- Confidence Boost: Dental implants restore your smile and overall dental function, boosting your self-confidence and improving your quality of life. You can eat, speak, and smile with confidence, knowing that your teeth look and function naturally.
It's important to note that dental implant suitability varies from person to person, and not everyone may be a suitable candidate. It's best to consult with a qualified Golders Green dentist to determine if dental implants are the right option for you.
5-star Google review for our dental implant treatment
"I have been a patient at BDS for a while now, and their high standards for patient care, during and after treatment is exemplary. I am always made to feel welcome by the staff and always receive a friendly smile from the reception team. I had facial aesthetics with Ian, and also an implant placed by Ellie, so quite major treatments but it all went very smoothly. My regular hygienist appointments keep my teeth in perfect order. I could not be happier and would thoroughly recommend BDS Dental Practice."
Dental Implant FAQs
Let us answer some questions you may have about this amazing procedure.
Dental implant is an artificial root placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth (or a crown).
So long as you look after your implant properly and keep a good dental hygiene routine, it will last for many years. If you have your dental implants placed in North West London by Harris Sidelsky, we have a success rate of 97%
When we place a dental implant, we like to think that the treatment never hurts. There may be some swelling and bruising depending on the complexity of the treatment, but this is quite rare.
Absolutely not, we match the replacement to the correct shape and colour of the teeth surrounding the dental implant. In fact, people will be amazed at the change in your smile for the better.
In some cases we can fit the implant and crown on the same day, but the maximum time after which we would fit the crown onto the implant would be 3-4 months after the dental implant has been fitted.
It's essential that you see your dentist regularly and maintain a good oral hygiene routine to keep your dental implants healthy for life.
You should look after your implant just as you'd care for your natural teeth. It is essential that you keep up a good oral hygiene routine. Most healthy teeth are lost because of poor oral health and implants are no different.